Author Topic: SD2SNES now displays gibberish at startup  (Read 626 times)

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
Re: SD2SNES now displays gibberish at startup
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2020, 12:43 AM »
I have no idea what files you used, or the cause of your problems. I'm just saying that it's not worth it to try pasting over old files instead of deleting the whole folder and pasting a freshly unzipped one when updating the OS. I don't see any benefits, only potential problems.

I believed that too as I decided to just keep the unofficial updates of the certain add ons before they were added to the firmware but it was corrupted till I used the ones the folder update had, I have no idea how I fixed the glitch screen but I just pasted over it all... of course I backed up my old version which hadn't been updated for years this was around the SA-1 and the SDD1 unofficial update parts.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline nuu

• View Profile
Re: SD2SNES now displays gibberish at startup
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2020, 01:39 PM »
If you just download the latest OS and unpack it, it should not be corrupt and have all required files, except for the BIOS and stuff that you add yourself. If it somehow got corrupted anyway, just download again. No need to complicate things by pasting over existing files.