Author Topic: Joyzz Availalbe for order!  (Read 40639 times)

Offline KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Joyzz Availalbe for order!
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2018, 11:28 AM »
I was about an hour into playing Final Fight and started to have bad controller lag (get stuck walking the same direction, punches not registering, etc) and random disconnect (red LED on joyzz receiver would light up for a few seconds). Controller was fully charged before the game. Nobody was using a microwave oven in my house.

Anybody had the same problem?

For such problem can be few reasons:
1. radio interferences. It could be due the heavy loaded 2.4ghz band in your area, especially if you living in apartments and many neighbor's wifi and bluetooth devices in nearby. In this case you can try to use cinfiguration tool "jconfig" and change RF mode to mode-b. Mode-b has better interference immunity, but shorter battery life.
2. Out of range. In zone line of sight range could be 10-20 metters, but any obstacles can reduce this range drastically, especially metal obstacles. Also if you close up your forefingers in area near charging usb plug, it will reduce range a bit as well. Radio antenna located in this area and you fingers will absorb part of transmitter energy.
3. Mix of mentioned abow factors. This is worst case.

Thanks Krikzz! Can you tell when the next batch will become available in the shop?
After the fixing of the paintings, I want to purchase the controller immediatly!

My estimation 1-2 months
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 11:32 AM by KRIKzz »

Offline stlpaul

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2018, 06:58 AM »
In my case I'm in a basement (concrete walls) so no other wifi detected, other than my own and I'm using 5ghz mostly. Sitting just 2m from the receiver, nothing between us. I hold my fingers on the bottom.

So far it only happened that once, I'll play more and see how it goes. If it happens more I'll try the other mode. Thanks for the information.  :)

Offline BRNexus

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2018, 12:39 AM »
Krikzz,  you make a NES or SNES wireless controller and I'll be there day one.   Really happy with my Joyzz with the exception of the faded logos. 

Offline BRNexus

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2018, 12:42 AM »
It only partly works with the AtGames Genesis Flashback HD.  It seems to work great at first, but the directions get stuck in game.  So, it ends up holding left or right, etc.  This seems to correct itself after certain button combinations.  I don't blame the controller for this though... more likely an issue with the emulator (or possibly a conflict with the already wireless function of the console itself).

I have had the same problem on a real genesis (read a few posts up). Hopefully it's not an ongoing issue...

Wait, I thought 2600 doesn't have a active 5V line on the controller port. 

Offline Mattroid

• Deluxe Edition
  • So many games, too little time
    • View Profile
    • Arcade Crusade
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2018, 02:33 AM »
Got mine in recently and am happy so far. I wish I'd waited for the paint fixed version but it is what it is. I don't suppose there might be some way for those of us with 1st or 2nd batch models to order just a new face with the fixed paint, eh? I'm not sure if my OCD will be able to handle it once it starts rubbing off ::)

I also didn't think ahead for some reason and get one black and one clear so I may need to label them so as to not get them confused. Oops!  ;D
2600-Harmony Encore; NES-PowerPak, EverDrive N8; GB-EverDrive GB v1; SNES-Super ED v1, SD2SNES; GEN-Mega ED v1; N64-ED64 v2; NGPC-Bung 32Mb, NeoFlashMasta, NeoFlashMasta USB, NGP SD; GBA-EZ-Flash II 256Mb, EZ-Flash IV Redux, ED GBA X5; NDS-R4

Offline McFly1986

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2018, 08:27 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that you can completely press in the dpad on joyzz? As in, you can press the center and activate all four directions of the dpad at once? Most controllers "rock" from one side to another.

Is this common on OEM genesis controllers?

Offline KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2018, 02:42 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that you can completely press in the dpad on joyzz? As in, you can press the center and activate all four directions of the dpad at once? Most controllers "rock" from one side to another.

Actually you can't. This is possible only if upper part of dpad is not fully inserted in bottom part. Did you replace dpad yourself or joyzz comes already in such condition? If you replaced your dpad yourself, then you should apply some force to insert it completely

Offline BRNexus

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2018, 03:24 AM »

I have both Joyzz and OEM 6 button controller.  You cannot activate all 4 pads at once on either controller.

Offline DodgeThis

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2018, 12:06 PM »
"This product is no longer in stock" There will be more? when?

Offline ewok

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2018, 02:34 AM »
That’s what I like to know too. This is a little vague...... :-\

Offline KRIKzz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2018, 06:56 PM »
We waiting for some parts. I can't give restock estimation at the moment.

Offline DodgeThis

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2018, 08:25 PM »
ok Thx! i will be waintig  8)

Offline Shevron

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2018, 03:30 PM »
controller are already available
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:12 PM by Shevron »