Author Topic: Sd2snes settings for IGR?  (Read 2848 times)

Offline msimplay

• View Profile
Sd2snes settings for IGR?
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:23 PM »
Hi,

I've recently had my SNES modded to use Super CIC and borti4938’s improved uIGR and everything works but I can't seem to reset back to the menu using L+R+Select+X is there something on the SD2SNES cart that I have to have on or off?

Or maybe some kind of error in the installation of uIGR?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:43 PM by msimplay »

borti4938

Re: Sd2snes settings for IGR?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 03:44 PM »
Sorry,
I haven't seen this until today. I'm aware that the double reset timing ist not optimal. Could you please test this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyoeqdgt0caj6ew/sd2snes_rst_timing.rar?dl=0
Please backup the firmware.img and menu.bin of the current 1.8.0 firmware and replace them. The info should say 1.8.0b
Please report me back :)

Offline msimplay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 10:20 AM »
I will try it out but I can't remember now what happened because I was working with an eBay seller to install the IGR.
I think I may have removed the IGR and left the console with just the SuperCIC

Offline protheanbeacon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 10:51 PM »
You may have to go in to the SD2SNES's menu to enable in game hooks to get this to work.

You have to press X (I think?) to get into the menu while the SD2SNES is up and running.

Also if you're trying to use in game hooks while playing Super FX or SA-1 games I'm not sure Redguy was ever able to get them to work for either of these chips he implemented recently so keep that in mind.

Edit: Also there were other games where in game reset didn't work such as Final Fight 2 and probably others that I don't know of.
krikzz products I own: SD2SNES, Joyzz, Everdrive GB X7, Everdrive GBA X5, Mega Everdrive X7, Everdrive 64 v3, Everdrive N8, Turbo Everdrive v2, Master Everdrive X7.