Author Topic: F3 FAT error  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Kgaus

• View Profile
F3 FAT error
« on: February 05, 2019, 05:22 AM »
Hello all,

I just got my super everdrive today and wanted to test it after work. When I did, I got an F3 FAT error, which I can find no reference to online. I have formatted the card twice, once quick and the other time a full format, but this did not fix the issue. I chose the options FAT32 for the file system, 8192 bytes for the allocations size, and those were all my other options. I´m not sure what is causing this error and I´m even less sure of how to fix it. If anyone can help, I would be extremely appreciative!

Thank you

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing™ inside
    • View Profile
Re: F3 FAT error
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 11:05 PM »
Try another SD card, better if you have a 2 GB older one.
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 11:37 PM »
I ran into that issue when I added too my SFC games to my GBA Everdrive X5 and it over went the capacity of what the card held along with the other emulators it supported.

I had to upgrade by at least 100GB in order to overcome the issue also I use guiformat-x64.exe to change it to FAT 32 it normally gives you those settings but I tend to just do whichever its set to and hope for the best sometimes I worry changing the values would do bad then good for me.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline knusp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 02:22 AM »
I got the same problem with my new Super Everdrive x5. I have 2 different microSD cards. One card always causes the "card not found" error, the other one causes "F3 FAT error". Both are 32GB.
Will a card with less capacity really solve the issues?

Offline knusp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 06:18 PM »
Solved it! Both the cards I used were FAT 32 SDHC, I found a 128 GB exFAT SDXC which I formatted to FAT32 and BOOOM it worked.

Offline Brandon

• fifa55
    • View Profile
    • gclub
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 06:30 AM »
Must contact the Putna
fifa55 way that allows working people to have extra money from the salary base. Sometimes, even more than regular money, just playing in 1 day. Online betting. Techniques to make money is not as