Author Topic: Pier Solar not starting with Mega Everdrive X7  (Read 469 times)

Offline xenomat

• View Profile
Pier Solar not starting with Mega Everdrive X7
« on: June 12, 2019, 02:38 AM »
Hello,

i bought the Mega Everdrive X7 and still am not able to start Pier Solar as it seems. It shows the "licence" screen and nothing more happens.
Will this be supported in the future?

Regarding the previous piracy discussions on this topic, i'm buying games i like and want, but it doesn't seem to be possible with Pier Solar. The website is showing Reprint Pre-Order but there is an issue with the payment provider. It has been telling me that for several months now, i don't know when i will be able to buy the game, if ever.
Additionally, when i pay like 160 bucks i honestly expect the product to work with 9 year old games. So please, can you support that game? I can only speak for myself, but i plan to buy the game anyway if it will ever be available again for the Mega Drive.

Thanks & cheers,
xenomat

p.s. the verification system in this forum is overkill ???

Offline mario64

• View Profile
Re: Pier Solar not starting with Mega Everdrive X7
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 04:33 AM »
I agree completely. This game is no longer purchasable (Watermelon store has been non functional for ages) and should therefore be supported by the Mega Everdrive. Krikzz, please add this. Thanks

Offline FeverDrive

• Blast Processing™ inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 05:59 AM »
p.s. the verification system in this forum is overkill ???
There were spam messages almost every day :P
And so I go fast.

Offline Adrian Gauna

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 08:25 AM »
I didn't think there was a rom dump of Pier Solar for the Mega EverDrive X7? Usually with new releases there isn't a digital dump available on Internet and if that's the case then the only way is to buy a physical single copy but if the shop's closed or not responding then it's sadly a lost cause.

Offline mario64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 04:35 PM »
I didn't think there was a rom dump of Pier Solar for the Mega EverDrive X7? Usually with new releases there isn't a digital dump available on Internet and if that's the case then the only way is to buy a physical single copy but if the shop's closed or not responding then it's sadly a lost cause.
All three revs are available online. Just look around