Author Topic: What micro sd card for the gba everdrive  (Read 434 times)

Offline Jayleonis

• View Profile
What micro sd card for the gba everdrive
« on: April 04, 2020, 12:31 AM »
What micro sd card is recommended for the everdrive gba? I’ve found only old threads at least 2 years old discussing. Has the issue been fixed and all brands and sizes work?

Offline nuu

• View Profile
Re: What micro sd card for the gba everdrive
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 01:03 AM »
It says up to 64 GB so I think any quality SDHC or SDXC up to 64 GB should work. Knockoffs usually doesn't work so buy from a reliable source.
I use Sandisk Ultra 32GB.

Format the card to FAT32 with 32kB cluster size. Don't use the quick format option if it's the first time you format the card (the factory formatting might have been a quick one). After that it's ok.

Offline Jayleonis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 03:06 AM »
Sure it says that. I just know according to some older threads there were issues with various cards and sizes.

Offline Richardragon87

• SNESAdvance Revival Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 04:59 AM »
I've been using a 128GB one for years now and fitted all available emulator games it can run including the GBA set the card in mention is a silver/red 128GB Sandisc Ultra 1A Micro SDXC after formatting it to FAT 32 and have had no issues with it despite the wear and tear it got from almost finalizing a way to play SNES games on a GBA fixing stuff and the such... it had room to spare too even after all stuff was added to it.
[quote Random dating spambotJ

Post changed:

Great, the photo didn't load! Does anyone know how to fix this?
In any case, my other photos can be viewed here, I will be glad to meet you, I love flirt))

P.S Richardragon87! Don't write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!

Offline nuu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 06:42 PM »
People always have problems with SD cards on flashcarts. A list of known working brands helps a bit. But there are also lots of fake cards that don't work.