EverDrive N8 PRO
- Cyclone IV FPGA.
- Hard gold plating for cartridge contacts
- 16MB of ROM memory. 8MB for PRG and 8MB for CHR.
- 256K of battery ram for saves.
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves.
- High quality 6-layers PCB.
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration.
- Up to 1024 files per folder, or unlimited if file sorting disabled.
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset.
- Multi slot save states. 100 independent slots for save states.
- Instant ROM loading.
- USB port for development and system update without removing micro SD card.
- Improved audio mixing circuit with op amp.
- Dedicated button, which is used for swap FDS disk side or as alternate method to call Save State menu.
- Built-in NSF player with expansion chips support (VRC6, VRC7, Sunsoft-5b, Namco-163).
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it going dry.
- Ultra low battery ram consumption. Estimated battery life 25 years.
- Wide range of supported mappers.
- NES2.0 partial support.
- Game Genie cheats support.