Great cartridge. A must have if you are into retro gaming and want that extra kick out of your system.
- MicroSD/ support (tested up to 200GB; no exFAT support so Micro SD cards must be reformatted using FAT32)
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s)
- Fast menu navigation
- Hard gold plating for cartridge contacts
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names
- Real Time Clock
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented)
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to micro SD Card.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status)
- MSU-1 can be used in conjunction with all enhancement chips
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- -enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions
- -supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only
- Auto region patching
- Hi quality 4-layers PCB
SUPPORTED ENHANCEMENT CHIPS:
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- GSU (Super FX)
Information about differences between original and PRO version.
The cartridge uses a custom made multi-region shell. It fits any region consoles: North America (NTSC), Europe (PAL), Japan (NTSC).
It is nothing less than perfect!
Also have the n8 pro
And the n64 x7 .
Cant wait to get the game boy and sega master and genesis.